craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Friday, June 17, 2011

**Freebies**Father's Day Printables

As I was browsing the fabulous world wide web I came across several fun Father's Day printables.  So, if you are like me...last minute and want to do something creative with your kids-whip up some of these fun DIY printables!

A couple Subway Art ideas-how fun are these?




I can't wait to do this with my kids...shhh don't tell my husband :-)

My Son would love to do this...


Adorable!

I think these would be great for Poppy (Grandpa)!

Such great ideas!  Be sure to swing by these blogs & get creating!  Let them know Papercutz sent you :-)  I hope y'all have a fabulous Father's Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Suh-weet! Thanks for sharing my retro labels. I had a blast making them! What cute name for your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...