craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bake Sale Treats

I am always looking for an excuse to whip up some fun, holiday treats!  I LOVE to bake and so do my kiddos.  When my mom called today and I found out her work was hosting a bake sale on Friday-of course I wanted to make something!  I already knew I was going to make some oreo pops-which you can check out here.  I think I might make them look more like this...

I decided to search the net and see what I came up with.  Check out all these fabulous holiday treat ideas!

Peppermin Stick White Chocolate Marshmallows

Marshmallow Snowmen


Reindeer Marshmallow Pops

Holly Cookies-Minty


Melted Snowman Cookies

Rudolph Pops


North Pole Cupcake

So many fun ideas!!!  Now I just need to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...