craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Wreath Inspiration

So, I have been pinning summer wreaths like crazy!  I have a craft date with a friend this week and we are going to make a summer wreath!  So what if we are already almost a month into summer vacation-it's never too late for a little summer lovin' for the front door!

Check out what I have been pinning!

Love the Black & White!

Still never made a fun mesh wreath!

 Love the frame idea-with the pinwheels!

How adorable is this pinwheel wreath?!?!

Another frame wreath with fun ribbon flowers!

Can't wait to show you what we chose to make tomorrow!!!



2 comments:

  1. ooo! I can't wait to see either! Been thinking about a wreath too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that black and white one! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...