craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Monday, December 17, 2012

Bundle #1

This bundle is for LOCAL people only!

Before you enter please READ the RULES!


Please be sure to LIKE their Facebook page (if they have one) & let them know Papercutz sent you!
All you have to do is click the link below the pic!  It will take you to their FB Page!


jordan_m_hall@hotmail.com





scentkrazeadrian@gmail.com

{Sugar Face}


Bundle #1 Includes

Bow Collection & Bow Board
Seasonal Decor
JFZ Photography Package ($80)
Poppie Works $30 Gift Certificate
Scentsy Collection
1/2 Dozen Cookies

Of course some special goodies from Papercutz!



To Enter
Post a Comment Below About What You Liked From These Vendors!
Share Giveaway on your Page & Comment Back that you did so for a SECOND entry!

Winner Announced on Friday!

13 comments:

  1. I loved the photography package! My babies need pictures taken :) Everything on this bundle is adorable and I can't wait to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared:) I just ordered an initial yard sign from D & M. So cute! Ill let her know you sent me! I love everything I have ordered from Poppie works! Really talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared! I loved the photography as well as the great home decor! I just moved into a new home and would love to have some of this amazing art in my yard! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the initial signs! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really love a door ornament from D & M and the snowman family from Poppie Works. It is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shared the giveaway with my friends on Facebook from the area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked and shared! What's not to like? Bows, signs, pictures, cookies and smell goods!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything!
    :) Can't wait for Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything!
    :) Can't wait for Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all. Can't wait to see who wins (ME!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...