craft table coffee table kitchen table shop contact me

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Have You Heard???

I'm pretty sure if you are on Facebook or have a friend you have heard about these wine and canvas parties, right?  You go and paint a canvas, drink a little wine with your girlfriends and you have a great night out!  Well, I got to thinking and I thought how much fun it would be to have a crafty night out!  We love to make crafts but hate the mess!  So, I am here to tell you…I will be hosting my FIRST Crafts & Cupcakes!  I know before I lose you at cupcakes--there will be WINE too!  But you must bring your own!  I will provide you an opportunity to quit pinning the pins on Pinterest and come on over and actually get crafty!  The best part--you don't have to clean up!  We will start and finish a project that you will get to take home with you that night!  I will provide the cupcakes-you bring the wine!

You MUST pre-register on-line by purchasing a spot for that evening!  Spots are limited to 12 guests! Our first event will be held on Wednesday, August 20th at 7:00 PM!

We will be creating these adorable Texas Burlap Door Hangers!


These door hangers have a pinnable heart that you can move anywhere on the state!

So gather up the gals and let's get crafty together!


Guests


Once your payment has gone through I will e-mail you my address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...